Our mousepads are 100% unconditionally guaranteed. You may return your Pad-Zilla™ for any reason within the first 15 days. Simply follow the steps below. All we ask is that you mail back your Pad-Zilla™ undamaged and in it's original tube and outer box. It must be in it's original condition meaning it has no stains or blemishes. If your sweet puppy decides to take a bite out of it, then we thank him or her for allowing you to continue enjoying the coolest mousepads on the planet!
Please note we do not pay for the original shipping cost unless your Pad-Zilla™ is defective. We hope this is never the case and work extra hard to ensure we use only the finest materials and craftsman. We ship your Pad-Zilla inside a plastic bag, then place this inside a reusable & very cool printed tube, then put all of this into an outer shipping box (printed Pad-Zilla™ only). Things can happen and we certainly stand behind our products. More importantly, we truly want you to be happy and will work with you the best we can to resolve any issue you may have.
We want you to be satisfied with our mousepads and will make all reasonable efforts to assist you with any issues you may be experiencing.
How to Return Your Pad-Zilla™
1. Please call to recieve a Return Authorization. We simply would like to chat briefly about your decision to return it. No pressure. We are a new company and would simply like to understand how we might help you, and future customers better. Our customer service line is (575) 758-3182.
2. Please repackage the rolled mousepad into the plastic bag, then into the tube, then into the original outer shipping box, then mail it to:
PO Box 1913
Taos, New Mexico 87571
3. Please ensure you have contacted us first and it is returned to our warehouse within the first 15 days. That should provide ample time to enjoy your Pad-Zilla™, and time enough to return it to us if needed.
4. Once we receive your Pad-Zilla™, we will credit you the original cost of the Pad-Zilla™, or exchange it for another (completely at your election) within 10 working days. * Please note, your shipping charges both ways are non-refundable. We do however pay for shipping your replacement Pad-Zilla™ if we are exchanging it. We will also reimburse the original shipping cost if we determine your Pad-Zilla™ was defective.
Please Consider Before Returning:
1. Wrinkles in the rolled up Pad-Zilla™ are normal and will smooth out quickly and with use. Remember this is a large, 3mm piece of natural rubber with a cloth printed surface and it has been rolled up for 30 days. This should not have any impact on your mouse use while they smooth themselves out.
2. We spend extra to have very high quality sewn edges around the entire 15 square foot border. The two short sides' sewn edges will always have a slight rippling effect due to the sewn edges. This has no effect on your mouse use. This is due to the very tight sewing we employ to ensure many years of great use and no fraying edges.
3. We have been using our Pad-Zilla™ mouse pads daily, 7 days a week for over a year now. I promise you you will love the freedom of movement, and increased focus on your work they provide. Give them the chance to change how you use your computer mouse, to transform your desk area, and to make your day a better & more comfortable one!